• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Mobile] Instagram videos not publishing

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2024 May 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Can you please review the Adobe Express scheduling tool as Instagram videos not publishing as a post, reel or story?
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
iOS , Social Media

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Hey there, I'm sorry about this issue. It was caused by an outage on Meta's end and appears to be resolved now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
4 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

@paulcarney

Could you please share a screen recording of the issue you're seeing? Please elaborate more on the issue.Are you getting any error messages?

We're here to help, just need some info.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I attempted to share standard video content as a post, a reel, and a story, but each attempt failed and I only received an email notification stating that the post had failed. My account is linked correctly and has been tested at our end and image posting works seamlessly.

On investigation, I understand that Instagram now only allows videos to be shared as a reel or story… Can you please look into this, work on a fix and get back to me with an update as soon as possible?

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Regards,

Paul Carney

pc | productions - We plan, capture, post produce, design & edit

m: +353 861991182
x: @Paulie_carney <>
e: paulcarney@pcproductions.ie
w: www.pcproductions.ie <>

Follow us on X: @pcproductionsie <>

The information in this e-mail and in any attachment may contain information which is legally privileged. It is intended only for the attention and use of the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to retain, disclose, copy or distribute the message and/or any of its attachments. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify me and delete this message. Thank-you.

pc | productions is a registered business name in Ireland (Reg number: 395696)

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Adobe Express
> Date: 5 May 2024 at 15:00:14 IST
> To: paulcarney@pcproductions.ie
> Subject: Whoops, looks like we couldn't publish your post
> Reply-To: Adobe Express
>
>
>
> Hi Paul,
>
> We couldn’t publish your post. But don’t worry, you can fix this in just a few clicks.
>
> Channel: Instagram
> Post: Test
> Go to the post <>
>
> Manage Account <>
> Customer Support <>
> Forums <>
> Adobe, the Adobe logo, Creative Cloud, the Creative Cloud logo, and Document Cloud are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe in the United States and/or other countries.
>
> This is not a comprehensive list of Adobe trademarks. For a full list, refer to the Adobe Trademark Guidelines <>. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
>
> Registered Office: Adobe Systems Software Ireland Limited, 4-6 Riverwalk, Citywest Business Park, Dublin 24, Ireland. Registered number: 344992
>

Regards,

Paul

> On 6 May 2024, at 15:53, Adobe Community Mailer wrote:
>
>
> Adobe Community
>
> Tarun Saini (Adobe Employee) mentioned you in a post! Join the conversation below:
>
> [Adobe Express Bugs] <> Re: [Mobile] Instagram videos not publishing <>
>
>
> Hi
>
> @paulcarney <>
> ,
>
>
> Could you please share a screen recording of the issue you're seeing? Please elaborate more on the issue.Are you getting any error messages?
>
>
> We're here to help, just need some info.
>
>
> Regards,
>
> Tarun
>
> Reply | Upvote <>
>
>
>
>
> Adobe Community
> <> <>
> You may manage your notification settings  <>or unsubscribe  <>from all Adobe Community e-mails.
> Adobe is located at 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110 USA. Copyright © 2024 Adobe. All rights reserved
>
> Privacy policy <> | Contact Us <>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, I'm sorry about this issue. It was caused by an outage on Meta's end and appears to be resolved now. 

Thanks!
Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cheers for the clarification. 

Votes